Saturday, October 15, 2016

Fall Family Fun

 Tuesday was pajama day at school since they had raised quite a few Boxtops for the school.
  It was also Grandparents' Day so Grandma Mayberry took Madi lunch and her friend Devyn sat with them. 
 They went down to the book fair and Grandma bought her a few books and it looks like they had fun at the photo booth too. 
 Since I was supposed to be out of town this week but my trip was cancelled I decided to use a little of my free time volunteering up at Madi's school.  I helped with the book fair and setting up for the Fall Family Fun night later in the week.  I snapped a picture of Madi's decorated pumpkin.
 All of the pumpkins were decorated really well!

 Heading to swim using the gift Margaret gave her as a desk . . .
Madi's pumpkin made the Central Facebook page!
 Wednesday
 Madi still wanted to open the small gifts I leave when I travel for the week.  Everyone needs a Halloween pen!
 Thursday we took an inside picture because it was cold and rainy!
 Madi's teacher Mrs. Lance sent us pictures of the class figuring out the area of skyscrapers in math Thursday afternoon.  I love getting to see Madi during her school day.
Playing with a birthday gift Pom-Pom Wow from Addison.
 Thursday evening we met Shay and Maisen up at school for the Fall Family Fun night!
 Bounce houses and games were fun entertainment!
 Spider races . . .
 Halloween bingo . . .
 Never pass up a photo opp . . .
 We found Ady to join in on the fun!
We grabbed a yummy lemonade from the food trucks on our way home to have dinner with Daddy.
 Opening Friday morning's gift . . . even though I'm home! :)
 She wanted to wear the Altitude shirt she got from having her birthday party at Altitude Trampoline!
We have more birthday celebrating coming up this weekend!  It's more like birth-month in our house than birth-day.  :)

No comments: