Saturday, July 9, 2016

Our 11th Anniversary!

 To celebrate our 11th anniversary we decided to re-create our first date (over 12 years ago!) and take Madi along for the ride!  Not sure why, but purple was our family color!
 On our first date, Mat asked his students in summer school where we could go eat authentic Mexican food.  They suggested Montelongo's so that's where we went. 
 Dinner was just as good this time around 12 years later!
 Then we went bowling! 
 On our first date I won the first game.  I told him I was going to win again tonight.
 I was close to winning but Matt pulled it off and won!
 This time around our date sure was different but I feel confident enough to say it was even better than the first!
 Probably because of the addition of this sweet girl.
 We all had a great time.
Maybe in another 11 years we'll re-create it again!  :)

No comments: