Saturday, July 16, 2016

Moonlight Musical Theater Camp

 Monday morning, she was all ready for theater camp!
 She didn't know anyone the first day so she was a little unsure and didn't want me to leave.
 So I came to pick her up a little early to see how it went on the first day . . . 
 And she was having fun!
 The stage teacher picked her and a friend to model the mirror exercise they were doing for the whole group.

 I had a meeting real quick up at work Monday afternoon so since we had swim that same afternoon we headed to Spoonfuls to kill some time. 
 On Tuesday, Devyn was back in town and ready for camp with us.
 Tuesday afternoon we met Aunt Shelle, cousins, and the Daniel girls at Texas Water Rampage. 
 Couldn't catch Maci to get her in a picture!
 Shelle, Shay and I floated in the lazy river most of the afternoon!
 Wednesday - ready for camp!
 These two have become good friends.  Thankful Devyn's family moved to Texas.
 Devyn joined us at the pool Wednesday afternoon.
 Dressed in pink since she's playing the part of a pig in The Three Little Pigs today at theater camp.

The play video is too long to upload but I was able to post the dance and singing parts.

She had such a great week at theater camp that she wants to go again in August.  :)

No comments: