You know your Daddy is tall when I can't even get them both in the picture!
She could be thrown over and over all day if she had her way!
Sunday night we met at Central Elementary to let the girls play and ride bikes all over while Shay and I walked. We also went inside to see the new additions to the building.
Crazy, beautiful morning hair!
Tuesday morning she was all ready for golf camp!
I think she was a bit excited.
I went into work while she was at golf camp and saw the Masked Rider & horse on my way in. It's neat to see all the new freshmen and families on campus getting ready for the fall.
When I picked Madi up from golf camp they were finishing lunch in the clubhouse restaurant. She said they treated them like royalty. :)
Snapchatting by the pool with Tuck!
Ready for day 2 of golf camp!
Wednesday evening before swim practice all the swimmers got together and made a video for fellow swimmer Madisyn Cox as she was swimming at the Olympic trials that evening.
Madi's behind the girl holding the "G."
Last day of camp! They played a few holes on the course for their last day.
She enjoyed the camp a lot! We will definitely have to do it again next summer.












No comments:
Post a Comment