Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The beginning of Thanksgiving week . . .

 The first fire of the season is an event at our house. 
 I'm not sure who was more excited - Matt or Madi!
 Santa Baby
 Sunday night was our Thanksgiving dinner at church.  
Picking out dessert is always fun!
 After we ate dinner, all the kids helped load up the shoe boxes we shopped for and packed into the vans. 
 Seeing all the kids excited to help out was wonderful to see!
 Madi and I made ornaments for her tree with each of the puppies' paw prints.  Then she painted them to match her ornaments.
 Not sure what their fascination is with these exercise balls . . .
 I have a thoughtful husband that hears when I say I want something and then it magically appears at our house!  This will definitely help as I'm traveling more and my laptop gets heavy!
 I love how helpful Madi is at this age.  Running packages to the drop off box is just one way!
  Popcorn and Christmas move night in the Heider house!

 Happy face when her Daddy says let's make biscuits for breakfast!
 Headed to our hair appointment with Ms. Katie.  Didn't realize how bright it was.  :)
 Tuesday afternoon we met up with the Tullos family at Teddy Jacks since they were in town watching Keegan play basketball.  (Madi did a hand stand off our bed the other night - minus the hand part - and has the scratches on her nose to prove it!)
 It was so fun to catch up with them since they moved over a year ago. 
The quick visit made us realize how much we miss them so we planned a trip to Odessa very soon!

No comments: