Friday, November 6, 2015

PJ Days!

 Madi starting saying her throat was a little sore after trick-or-treating Saturday night.  
So Sunday we were off to the doctor to learn she had strep.
 No school on Monday meant a PJ Day for Madi!
 She set up centers for herself on the dining room table, played golf and Tiddly Winks with her Daddy and rested a bunch too!
 Tuesday morning she was all ready to head back to school!
 Wednesday
 Wednesday was a special day too! 
Matt signed up to be a part of the Watch D.O.G.S. at Madi's school.
Dads of Great Students!
 He wears a special shirt so students know what he's doing.  He read the announcements, walked the halls, helped in classes and joined Madi for lunch!
 I think it was a successful day based on these BIG smiles!
 I can't believe we are old enough to text our friends pictures of clothes so we can be twins at school!  :)
 Thursday
Friday was pajama day at school too! 
I took Ady and Aubyn to school too so we had to get a PJ picture!
So we began and ended the week in PJs!

No comments: