Sunday, August 30, 2015

First Day of 2nd Grade!

 I woke up super early Monday morning in Phoenix so I could talk to this cute 2nd grader before she headed to school!
 She's all ready . . . 
 With her new shoes, backpack, lunch bag and first day outfit!
 Sitting at her desk that she picked out on Meet the Teacher Night.  
Across from Maisen of course!
 I was so thankful for all the pictures so I could feel like I was there too.
Grandma came to town to pick Madi up from school and to stay a few days until I returned. 
I told Matt I needed a first day of school picture of him too since this is his first day of class for his last semester of classes.  :)
 Tuesday morning breakfast pic! 
 Dressed and ready!
Ms. Janda and Adyson and Aubyn took Madi to school Tuesday through Thursday.
 Wednesday
 Wednesday night, Madi and Daddy bathed early, grabbed dinner and had a movie night!
 Blurry (thanks to Grandma, I think) but Madi wanted to send me a picture to see if I thought these shoes looked good with this dress from her phone.  
 Thursday - this picture really made me thankful that I would soon be on a plane headed to pick this cutie up from school Thursday afternoon.
 Friday 
So thankful to take Madison to school.
 We celebrated with slushies and the Bishop girls!
 They came to our house to play then we met their parents for dinner to celebrate the first week of school!  Aubyn wanted to hear Madi play the piano. 
 A little early . . .
but I got started planning an 8th birthday party that I know will be here very soon.

No comments: