Sunday, August 16, 2015

A BIG Week!

 Last Saturday morning we found ourselves at the Farmer's Market downtown to buy some more of the delicious sausage from Kress, Texas.  
Obligatory Buddy Holly Glasses picture had to happen . . .
 Then Madi and I walked to Bahama Bucks to buy her a snow cone while Matt got a new battery for his truck.
 Madi wanted to teach us what she learned about sewing from Ms.  Hanna when and I quote "y'all don't have a lot to do so you can listen and learn."
 She seems very interested in sewing and loves going to Ms. Hanna's for lessons.
 Showing us her bobbin . . .
 Not sure why she was showing us on the floor???


 
Matt finally talked me into having a Mojito with him while we grilled dinner out back.  :)
 I got home Monday to a surprise from Matt.  I randomly say I love things like these candles at my friend Stephanie's house and then they appear at our house!  I've already burned them and love the way our house smells!
 Madi spent Monday with Aunt Shelle and Grandma Mayberry.  They had lunch at 50th street and this was one of her prizes!
 Matt had a couple of appointments on Tuesday so he took the day off and had a Daddy/Madi day watching movies!
 I spent Tuesday holding orientation for 200 plus teacher candidates about to start their student teaching.
 Wednesday
 Thursday morning I left at 6am to present in Snyder so this was my view along the way.
 Matt took Madi to Aunt Shelle's house for the day.
 I was back in town from Snyder by 1pm to check on Grandma Mayberry since she had shoulder surgery and then to take Madi to her sewing lesson with Ms. Hanna.
 Then Thursday night we had dinner at Roadhouse to celebrate a BIG week in the Heider house!
Matt got an offer (actually two!) from the accounting firm he's been wanting and accepted it! 
We are excited for his new adventure beginning in December!
 Friday
 Man, these memories make me realize how quickly time is passing by!
 Madi made tails out of different ribbons so she could be a dog and cat.
 I got the honor of petting Snowball and Snowflake all afternoon.
 She even has a water dish and food bowl.  :)
 Saturday we spent the afternoon at the pool with the Daniels and Foleys.
 Then we cleaned up and headed to the Foley's house for a cook-out, game night and hot tub time!
These girls have the neatest friendship and love spending time together!

No comments: