Matt and Madi checking out the pecans in the tree!
Having a tall Dad helps get a closer look!
Grandpa Mayberry texted us this picture of Ruff, Sissy and a new kitten asleep in his office.
So we texted back this picture of our pitiful pups!
Then we got this one Sunday morning saying "Ruff says "there goes the neighborhood!"
Monday morning it was off to Aunt Shelle's camp!
Got my hotel information for my trip later this month. By the looks of this hotel I'm definitely going to enjoy my training!
Tuesday
Wednesday - all ready for the last movie day of the summer!
After the movie, they decided on an afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese instead of the pool.
By the looks of these smiles, I'd say they had fun!
Thursday
After I dropped Madi off at Shelle's house I looked down at my odometer and the math person in me had to take a picture 123,456 miles!
Friday
At Aunt Shelle camp on Friday, they ate lunch at Chick-fila, ran errands and ended the afternoon at Science Spectrum!
Madi was happy to go with Maci since she can go in the "Under 5" area again.
The water works area is Madi's favorite and Maci's too by the looks of it!
It was a great week getting back into the swing of things!
















No comments:
Post a Comment