Thursday we spent the day at Aunt Shelle's house playing with the cousins. I helped her clean and organize her laundry room. It took us 4 hours but now she loves doing laundry! I also met my friend Teresa for our weekly bible study for lunch at La Madeline's. We usually meet at 6am but opted for lunch since I was off.
Once home we took all 3 pups on a walk. It was a mess of tangled leashes at first . . .
But once we got going it was smooth sailing!
We took Matt to the new frozen-yogurt place Menchie's for dessert after
dinner. Madi got the same flavor as before but didn't like it for some
reason. I don't like frozen-yogurt typically so I didn't have any.
Matt didn't like his either. So it wasn't a successful dessert night
for the Heider family.
Friday I went to my hair appointment and then we took Madi to see Cinderella in the new Alamo Draft House theater.
It has assigned seats that you pick when buying your tickets and tables for every two seats.
They serve a full menu so we had popcorn, wings and pizza.
The movie and food were both great so I definitely see us going there again soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment