Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Cousin Overload!

 We spent Saturday morning and early afternoon at home just reading and watching tv.
 Then the cousins came over and we headed to the park at Madi's school to play.
 I seriously don't know if I could love these pictures any more than I already do.
They all have authentic happy smiles since they just finished the obstacle course I made for them. 
 She's a mess.  That. Is. All.
 What a fun bunch! 
 They wanted obstacle course after obstacle course! 
 We went back to our house for yummy tacos!
 Then everyone jumped in the tub before decorating cookies for dessert.
 Saturday night slumber parties are becoming the thing at our house. 
 Can't pick a favorite out of these either.  Matt snapped these right before we left for church. 
 We had fun at church then lunch at Fazoli's before meeting up at a different park late that afternoon. 
 They were hot and sticky but they had so much fun.
 Shelle and I enjoyed visiting and sitting in the warm sun.
These cousins sure know how to have a fun spring break!

No comments: