Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring Break 2015 - Day 3

 We had originally planned to spend Wednesday of Spring Break in Abilene going to the zoo and children's museum but the rain there changed our plans.
 Shay and I came up with a pretty fun alternative. 
 We spent the morning at the Science Spectrum and went through the traveling Pirate Exhibition. 
 The girls had a lot of fun.
 They created and put on a puppet show for us. 
 And did a lot of arts and crafts.
 We ate lunch at one of our favorite places Raisin' Canes. 
Then we all went for pedicures!
I was trying to get a cute picture of the girls' nails and toes but they were being silly!


 They chose red and black chevron, aka Tech toes, for their feet.
 And pink with turquoise polka dots for their fingers.
 Then we ended our fun day with Menchie's (a new fro-yo place in town).
 One of the blogs I read had a story about the paint company Valspar teaming up to provide glasses for colorblind people so they can see color for the first time.  Shelle and I watched the video and were in tears.  Hopefully we can buy some of these glasses for Tripp and our dad soon. 
 Aunt Shelle and Uncle Cody called after our already fun-filled day and said to meet them at Main Event for a family-date, their treat! 
 How could we say no to that offer?  
Maci gives the best hugs and has become my little buddy. 
 Sisters tryin' to take a selfie . . . 



 We bowled two games and ate a yummy dinner.
Tucker and I were neck and neck and he was cracking me up saying "game on Sherre, game on!" 
 Morgan & Tripp
 Thanks Aunt Shelle and Uncle Cody!
 It was such a fun day and evening!

No comments: