Saturday, April 5, 2014

Go Rattlers!

 Last Saturday, Matt had to work a track meet so Madi and I went to Tuck's soccer game. 
 It was a little chilly but nice overall. 
 Tucker did a great job and scored too many goals to count!
 Uncle Cody is a great coach to these boys (they've been playing together for over two years now)!
 Madi brought a magazine to look at but during one quarter when Tuck wasn't playing I looked over and saw him reading it . . .
 Monday
 I cracked up Monday after school when I saw that Madi is now putting her middle name on her papers.  :)  I love the sheep drawing too.
 Tuesday
 Tuesday after school Matt and Madi went and got more dirt for the backyard leveling project.
 Madi was a big help but she also took frequent hop-scotch breaks too!
 Wednesday
 Thursday 
 Friday morning before Daddy headed off to bible study.   I think the little bunny cookies are adorable!
 Friday
It was such a nice week being able to go outside more and more!

No comments: