Madi loves the play-doh ice cream machine she got from Grandma Mayberry for Easter! I surprisingly do too. It's not that messy.
Easter Morning
Madi told us again this week that she doesn't want the Easter Bunny in her house so she wanted to write him a letter telling him to leave the eggs on the porch.
We forgot to write the letter so she asked if I could just call or text him.
Trying to stifle my laugh, I told her "sure thing."
Then we headed to Easter Service.
While Daddy put the burgers on the grill, Madison painted some Easter eggs.
Then after a great lunch we dyed some eggs.
Unfortunately, the stickers wouldn't stick after they dried, but she sure had fun!
We loved spending Easter Day with just our family of 3.
Perfect.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment