Saturday, April 19, 2014

A Selfie, an Easter Egg Hunt & a Birthday Celebration!

 Monday
 Tuesday
 On Tuesday afternoon, we had a special appointment.

 We interviewed Coach Kingsbury for our Mentor Teacher Celebration later this month.
And also took some "selfies!"
 On Wednesday, Matt sent me a picture of our pups cuddling up in the cold outside . . .
and of Miss Madi since he took her to school for me!
 Thursday was hat day at school which we weren't going to participate in until Mrs. Olivarez told Madison that bunny ears were like a hat! 
 Love my work peeps - a surprise gift of spring on my desk when I arrived Thursday morning.
 Matt and I raced to be at Madi's school by 3pm for their egg hunt.
 Madison & Maisen
 Mrs. Olivarez had the class stretching so they'd be warmed up for the hunt!
 And they're off!
 Checking out all the goodies!
 Our sweet friend Adyson!
 She was so excited about this bunny eraser in one of the eggs!
 We headed home after the hunt and a package from Grandma and Grandpa was waiting for Madison in the mailbox.
 Solid chocolate is what this girl loves!
 Friday morning I worked a little then met Grandma Mayberry, Aunt Shelle, Tripp, Maci and Madi at Chili's for lunch.  Grandma wanted to let everyone pick out their own Easter gift so we went to Toys R Us. 
 Maci had us laughing!  She's definitely a little shopper.
 After a wonderful afternoon nap, we met Daddy and Grandpa (after a round of golf) at 50th St. Caboose for Grandpa's 66th Birthday Celebration!
 Kirk & Melanie and Klay, Deborah and their adorable 9 month old twin girls Kiran and Elora joined us too.  Then we all went back to our house for cake and ice cream!
We had so much fun with the babies!
 Cody & Matt acting silly!
 Happy Birthday Grandpa!
 Madison got a zebra slap bracelet at 50th St. with all of her winning tickets.  I told her I had a slap bracelet from when I was little and they first came out.
She wanted to see it and wear it to breakfast with Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: