Tuesday, December 3, 2013

First Lost Tooth!

 Over the last month or so, Madi has been saying her tooth hurts a little or wiggles a little.
We knew it wouldn't be long before she joined the "lost first tooth" club.  
Well, last night Monday, December 2nd was the night.
 While she was in the bathtub she called to me saying her tooth hurt really bad.  So I had her use her washcloth to try and pull it with no luck.  Then I tried and out it came!  She was a little upset at first but then got excited! 
She wanted to write a letter to the Tooth Fairy to let her know that we didn't want her coming in or taking her tooth. 
 It's hard to get a picture of a tooth in a bag but we tried.  It's really small!
 We put it in the tooth pillow that Great Aunt Bevie made for Madison about a year ago.  Sure wish I could call and tell her right now about our big news!

 She went right to sleep knowing the Tooth Fairy will only come once she's asleep.  I thought that was just Santa but she said it so we went with it!
 The Tooth Fairy left a cute glittery letter congratulating her on the big news, a glittery one dollar bill and a book about the tooth fairy.
 She couldn't wait so she started reading the book right away.
One more milestone in the books.  
I wish I would've been able to get a picture of Matt's face when he saw her tooth come out.  He sees it as a sign she's growing up!  I guess she really is now!

No comments: