Ready for the last Monday morning of school before Christmas!
Day 16: Fred left a wreath craft for Madi.
Tuesday morning, Madi wore the "Mommy's Lil Present" shirt for the 3rd year I think. Yay for no big growth spurts!
Day 17: Fred wanted to do a little fishing.
Wednesday
Day 18: We found Fred in the sleigh next to Santa. I think he's getting excited!
Thursday morning was Madi's class Christmas party at school.
Day 19: Fred was nice and warm in Madi's stocking.
I signed up to help with Madi's Christmas party so while I was manning my station Madi was decorating a Christmas tree with green icing and m&ms.
After playing Christmas Bingo, Madison came to my station to make a reindeer headband.
Hands down the cutest reindeer I know!
Then she went to the reindeer food station. We have a bag ready to sprinkle on the yard Christmas Eve night.
Then all the kids opened up their books from the book exchange.
I like how the Kindergarten team did the book exchange this year. We all sent the money and they bought the books. That way they all got a "Good" book and the girls game the same book and so did the boys.
Time to eat!
If that wasn't enough of a party, Mrs. Olivarez called up each student and gave them another gift.
Each student received a personalized white board to practice writing and reading!
Thursday was a half day so we left at the party and took all the gifts and goodies home.
Madi needed to burn off some energy so an afternoon bike ride was in order.
We then met Stephanie, Margaret, and Dr. Button at Chickfila for lunch and a gift exchange.
Dr. B gives the best gifts and this Fancy Nancy book did not disappoint!
She met the illustrator at a conference two weeks ago and had it signed "for Madison Heider" by the illustrator Robin Glasser.
Stephanie and I got a gift certificate for a spritzer manicure at her favorite spa. Can't wait to use it!
Madison and Margaret loved coming up to Tech while we finished up a few things before the break.
They took over Terri's office and had a blast!
Day 20: Fred was hanging on Santa's arm and left Madi a cute candy cane pen. I think he's ready for Santa to come already! I know Matt and I are too!
Friday is another half day!
I saw this on Facebook and had to laugh.
If I could find a costume close to this that would fit Matt I would TOTALLY buy it and do this!
No comments:
Post a Comment