After all the fun of Christmas, it was time to put away decorations, organize and clean!
Matt and Madi started outside with the lights and yard and I started inside.
The weather was nice so Madi took her doll Sarah on a bike ride while Daddy swept out the garage.
I sent this picture to Grandma Heider so she could see the matching girls!
During a break from outside, we set up her tornado that she received from Grandpa Heider.
She loves to watch the debris fly around and also sit on the counter and see the eye of the storm.
Matt took a few pictures of the hard working helper he had raking up leaves.
I guess she was a big help because . . .
He let her jump in her pile of leaves!
We met Aunt Shelle and cousins at Chickfila for lunch and to play.
Tucker and Maci came home with us so Shelle could go shopping. Maci loves Uncle Matt and can usually be found right by his side. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment