Tripp, Tucker and Madison went up to Tech for a reading class last Thursday and Friday. Dr. Button's students needed "students" since school isn't in session to practice their literacy strategies so we all brought our kids to help out!
Madi and Tucker rested a little bit Friday afternoon before we headed up to Tech. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures at Tech but they all had a blast and learned a bunch!
I guess it's becoming a tradition!
I made Maci a "1" shirt last year for her birthday so I decided I should do it again this year.
Can't believe she'll be 2 in a little over a week.
Madison's been asking to take one of our puppies to PetsMart for a while now. So while Matt played golf on Saturday we took Noodle on a little field trip. :)
Noodle did really well around all the other dogs and people. Everyone loved Noodle and were surprised that she's not much of a puppy anymore at 11+ years old.
Now we need to take Chicke on a field trip. Not too sure how well she'll do!
No comments:
Post a Comment