Wednesday was Maci's 2nd Birthday so we met them at Legacy park.
I promise they were having fun, but it was just SO hot.
This spinning ride was definitely their favorite.
Then we went to lunch at Weinersnitzel and all the kids got ice cream!
Next up was the pool.
Shelle worked with Tucker going off the diving board so Maci was stuck with me and Uncle Matt.
We wore her out!
She curled up on my lap and fell asleep just like this in a matter of minutes!
I forgot I took these pictures the other day when we were dropping Madi off at Aunt Shelle's house.
Maci's hair always cracks me up!
It's so thin and always crazy!
Matt has been practicing with Madison for the last 3 nights to learn to ride her bike.
Last night she rode it all by herself.
She still has to gain some confidence then she'll be off!
No comments:
Post a Comment