Sunday, July 28, 2013

Circus

When we started talking about going to the circus everyone said to definitely go to Ringling Brother's.  We looked on their tour last year and they weren't coming to Lubbock.
So when we looked again this year and didn't see Lubbock we decided to go to the closest town where they had a show, Odessa.
So last Thursday afternoon, we loaded up (with Tucker in tow) and headed to Odessa. 
We ate at Jorge's of course!  
There are these stairs right outside the restaurant that Madi begs to run up and down every time we eat there so we finally said yes!  That way they could run off some energy before sitting at the circus all evening.
Two clowns all set to go!
We had the PERFECT seats, front run!
Before the show, Matt took them down to the floor to see the pre-show and go back stage to see all the animals.

Madi was most excited about seeing the elephants.
They each picked a snowcone in a fun circus cup!
We had to be clowns too. 
I kept yawning and saying how tired I was, but I really loved the show!
These two did too, apparently!  :)
The best part of the ride home was Madi waking up and saying to me "Mom, Tucker sleeps with his mouth open!"  She was shocked!  I laughed so hard and said "You do too, baby!"
And here's the evidence!

No comments: