Madi's cousins, Ethan and Owen, came for a visit last weekend (along with Aunt Erin and Grandma too!).

It's become somewhat of a tradition for them to come visit and go to SantaLand.

We waited in line to see Santa and Mrs. Claus. I was SHOCKED that Madi would actually sit on Mrs. Claus' lap.

Both Ethan and Owen asked Santa for guns! Uncle Matt and Aunt Sherre definitely scored then for Christmas this year since we got both of them guns as gifts.


It was pretty chilly so thank goodness for the fires to keep us warm.

I hope Madi always loves Clifford!

The next morning was donuts and playtime. The girls (minus Madi) went shopping while Uncle Matt kept all the kiddos.


The house was in one piece and everyone was alive when we got back so I'd call it a success!

We had such a good time!

Can't wait for next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment