The Polar Express!
Last night, we went on The Polar Express.
Here are the kids all ready to go in their Christmas pajamas.

My parents have started the tradition of taking the grandkids on the Polar Express each year. But since this was Madi's first year Matt and I wanted to go along too. But next year it'll just be Grandma and Grandpa plus the kiddos.

Waiting in line about to board the train.

I think it's safe to say that Madi was REALLY excited!


Tuck and Morgan


They sang, danced and read the story aloud as we traveled to the North Pole. Plus we were served hot chocolate and cookies.


I just had to put this picture in here. Santa snuck up on Tucker and he clawed his way to Grandma's lap. It was too funny!

Here's Santa handing Madi her bell.

I think if it rings then it means you believe!

This is the best picture I could get of everyone on the train.

It was definitely a fun experience and one I'm sure Madi will be talking about for a long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment