Matt's parents have a wonderful tradition of making Christmas candy every year.
Well since my parents were in town for The Polar Express this weekend we decided to make Christmas candy too. You can never have too much candy!
Madi couldn't wait for everyone to get there so she could start making candy.


Morgan's Ipad kept those non-candy makers entertained too.

I was surprised that Madi stayed the whole time (a couple of hours) making the candy. She loved "helping" Grandma make candy and a MESS!

Shelle & Morgan
I think Morgan ate more than she made!

Tripp & Grandpa

Sisters

After the party we had to work off all that sugar somehow so Daddy gave Madi piggy back rides all over the house. I think he was more tired than she was afterwards.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
LOVE IT!.... BUT! I want to see pics of the candy!
Post a Comment