I hear "Mommy, let's play school" at least 3 times a day.
So this afternoon we played school with her easel.
First, we spelled her first and last name. I really am proud that she can spell both so well. And she recognizes her name whenever it's written somewhere.


Then she wanted to spell Mommy. She's a smart one . . . she knew to turn the "W"s upside down to make a "M".


We had to get really creative to spell Daddy though. Nothing a vis-a-vis maker wouldn't fix.

Then we played Memory with a little modification! They were face up and she matched all the pairs. She was too funny when she would ask me "Do you see the other fish, Mommy?" as she matched all the cards.


I found it!

Then we put together a Clifford puzzle and school was FINALLY over for the day!
Thank goodness because this teacher was tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment