. . . in Madi's room!
Yes, we already put up Christmas decorations this past weekend.
It's a "compromise of sorts" since I like to have all decorations down and my house cleaned the day after Christmas.
So we put it up a little on the early side.
This year Madison has her very own Christmas tree in her bedroom.

My mom found this "M" for me to use as a bow holder but since I already had one I decided it would be the best Christmas topper for Madi. She really thinks the "M" on all the McDonalds is for Madison. I hate to tell her otherwise! :) So, needless to say the "M" was perfect for her.

We bought the tree last year after Christmas for $12 I think. It's pre-lit and the perfect size for Madi. We also bought pink and green ornaments but strung them with white ribbon and not the sharp hooks.

Then I used the cookie cutter playdoh ornaments we made a few weeks ago also. I just used paint I already had to paint the ornaments and the "M".

Madi helped hang all the ornaments on her tree.

She loves her tree so much. The first thing she wants to do when we get home from somewhere or wake up in the morning is to turn on her Christmas tree!

We also loved these antler ears that I think Matt got as a Secret Santa gift last year.
It's beginning to look alot like Christmas in the Heider House!
(even though it's not even Thanksgiving yet!).
1 comment:
love it!
Post a Comment