Saturday, November 13, 2010

First Haircut

We've been talking about getting Madi's hair trimmed for a while now. So since Matt had some training on Saturday I called Ashley to see if she could get us in. She wasn't working today but said we could come to her house. And since Madi loves to play with Nickolas and Charli we said SURE!
It didn't start too well even though I prepared her for it.

She cried but never moved or got down. For that I was SO thankful.
First cut of those precious baby curls . . .
Here they are . . . (and yes I'm keeping them in her keepsake box).

After we left she said "Momma, she sprayed me!"

A few more cuts . . .
And she was all done!
She didn't need much of a trim but now it looks healthier!
Thanks Ashley!

1 comment:

Ashley Elizabeth! said...

LOVE IT!!!! Madi... you are too adorable! Glad I could be a part of such a special memory! Love you guys!