I think all we've done this week is swim! Here's Madi waiting on Aunt Shelle to get to the pool. I always intend to take pics while swimming but we're usually having too much fun for me to remember to get out the camera!


Here's another shoe pic. Not sure how comfortable those are to walk in especially between random toes!!! She doesn't seem to mind though. As long as they make click-click sounds on the tile she's happy!
I won Mother-of-the-Year award twice this week already. Tuesday Madi climbed up on our bed which sits pretty high and did a flip off the end. She was hanging over the sleigh part looking down at the dogs and just flipped off! Oops! And last night she went into our bedroom and shut the door. When I went to go open it I realized she locked it as well! So I grabbed the camera while Daddy came to the rescue with a handy butter knife. I had the video camera in the other hand to capture her knocking and yelling at us to open the door. It was too funny!
Aaahhh . . . freedom!
What's all the fuss about?
She was holding on so tight to her Daddy's cheeks (I guess because she was up so high). We couldn't help but laugh!
Waiting for lessons to start . . .

Here she is about to practice blowing bubbles in the water . . .
I just had to snap a shot of the new Tech pool. It is amazing! It has a lazy river that winds around the whole place. What we would give to be back in college!
Here is Madi getting some instructions from her teacher Miss Sarah.
Matt told me to watch and I saw Madi put her face in the water while kicking. Well, then some people walked right in front of me and I missed Madi being submerged!!! Ughh . . . I thought he just wanted me to see her kicking and blowing bubbles. I didn't know they were going one by one and being submerged! Oh well! I saw the second time at least. She loved going under the water.
Aaahhh . . . freedom!
What's all the fuss about?
She was holding on so tight to her Daddy's cheeks (I guess because she was up so high). We couldn't help but laugh!
Waiting for lessons to start . . .I decided to not get in this time so I could take some pictures. It's a parent & me class so most moms and dads get in. Here's Madi practicing her kicking.

Here she is about to practice blowing bubbles in the water . . .
I just had to snap a shot of the new Tech pool. It is amazing! It has a lazy river that winds around the whole place. What we would give to be back in college!
Here is Madi getting some instructions from her teacher Miss Sarah.
Matt told me to watch and I saw Madi put her face in the water while kicking. Well, then some people walked right in front of me and I missed Madi being submerged!!! Ughh . . . I thought he just wanted me to see her kicking and blowing bubbles. I didn't know they were going one by one and being submerged! Oh well! I saw the second time at least. She loved going under the water.


No comments:
Post a Comment