Monday I worked for Matt teaching summer school so he could go play in a golf tournament (not sure if that was a fair trade?). Madi also started swim lessons at Tech that night. She did great and seems to like the water a whole lot more than last year.
Tuesday we met my friend Sheila and her sister plus kids at the park to eat a picnic lunch, play and feed the ducks. Tucker was more amused by this tree branch than the actual park.

Here are all the "big" kids riding on the tire swing!
Madi was not a big fan of the swings. Maybe soon!
I thought Madi would be afraid of the ducks since they were as big as she was, but she loved them. She didn't feed them directly but loved to throw the bread on the ground and watch them come and get it.

Morgan was brave enough to let the ducks take the bread out of her hands!
They all loved feeding the ducks.
I always try to get one cousin pick on each outing. It's pretty hard to get all eyes facing forwards though!
Wednesday night Matt's sister's family came to stay with us since they were flying to Port Aransas Thursday morning. We had a relaxing evening outside with the kiddos playing on the swingset and in the pool. Ethan and Owen loved the pool - again Madi wasn't a big fan!
A funny picture - but she rarely poses for me anymore so I take what I can get!
Madi and Owen about to go down the slide . . . for the 100th time of the day.

Morgan was brave enough to let the ducks take the bread out of her hands!
They all loved feeding the ducks.
I always try to get one cousin pick on each outing. It's pretty hard to get all eyes facing forwards though!
Wednesday night Matt's sister's family came to stay with us since they were flying to Port Aransas Thursday morning. We had a relaxing evening outside with the kiddos playing on the swingset and in the pool. Ethan and Owen loved the pool - again Madi wasn't a big fan!
A funny picture - but she rarely poses for me anymore so I take what I can get!
Madi and Owen about to go down the slide . . . for the 100th time of the day.







No comments:
Post a Comment