Wow! 100 posts already. I can't believe it's been that long. Hope everyone is enjoying the pictures as much as we are!
Everyone in our house must have been on their best behavior if the smiley face stickers were any indication. Everyone but our newest puppy Sue got a sticker. Madi had so much fun sticking them everywhere!




I forgot to post Father's Day pictures last weekend. Matt got an alarm clock radio, a chipping net and our yearly coffee mug tradition with Madi's handprints and the words "Madi's Daddy" on it. Madi and I go to a local pottery place every year and have one made. I'm sure when she's 15 and I'm dragging her down there to make her handprints she'll have something to say about it! Ha!
Father's Day Kiss! The best present ever!
Matt watched Madi while I went and got my hair cut and he always take a zillion pictures of their time together. This time they decided to golf. Madi didn't want her play golf clubs . . . she wanted the real thing! I personally love the crazy hair and mismatched clothes!



Another shoe story . . . before aerobics one morning I couldn't find my socks and tennis shoes I had set out. Well, Madi found my socks first which she put on by HERSELF . . .
Then came the shoes. On the wrong feet but on her feet nonetheless. Love this grin! She cracks me up daily!

What's better than having your own boat to take to the lake whenever you want? We've decided that having your sister and her family own a boat and inviting you to the lake all the time is WAY better. No upkeep, costs, . . . . for us! Love this picture of Morgan with Madi down by the water.Morgan, Madison & Tripp













No comments:
Post a Comment