Sunday, April 26, 2009

This Past Week!

Last Sunday, Madi got sick at church so we had a pajama day. But the weather was too nice to pass up. So, Matt took her outside to play with her new golfclubs. A while back Matt said that she would get a set of clubs when she turned three and then earlier this year it was on her second birthday. But then he saw a set of clubs (plastic) at Wal-mart and decided she needed them NOW! He's determined to turn her into a pro!











Poor, poor Cousin Tuck! He doesn't know what he's in for! Madi loves to give him kisses, but she also likes to put random things on his head. Weird, I know!

Here are the sweet kisses . . .


And a sweet side-by-side pic . . .


And here is the random sock-on-the-head pic! Good thing he doesn't seem to mind.


Daddy's toys are Madi's toys! Or so she thinks anyways! She was quiet again one day so when I went into our bedroom I wasn't too surprised to see her putting together the drums of her Daddy's Guitar Hero. She actually had a few pieces put together correctly!










Since I've been spring cleaning lately, Madi has become the lucky receiver of many odds-and-ends. These were old perscription sunglasses I had many, many years ago. She thought she looked too cute, otherwise she wouldn't have actually looked at the camera as I took a picture.


On Friday, we headed to Roswell so that Madi could help Grandma and Grandpa in the garden.

I think she handed every piece of dirt to her Grandma.


Madi & Grandpa


Being the supervisor!






A shirtless, cousin pic with Grandpa and Ethan & Owen! Too cute!


I'm not sure how much help Madi was in the garden, but I think everyone had a great time!

No comments: