Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter, Poptarts, Madi Potter, Chicke 'n Noodle & a Very Sweet Husband!

On Easter we went to Shelle's house for a cook-out and egg hunt after church. I'm hoping Matt will post about church since we worked in the nursery (well Madi's 18 mo. old room) and he was SOOO nervous about it. It went well but I'd love to get his take on it. Here's Madi with her treasures!



Here's our sweet girl before church. I tried to get something other than pink for her Easter dress. Well I shouldn't have because the whole time I was thinking she looked like she was going square dancing. Matt assured me that she looked cute, but as we entered the church he started singing under his breath "Grab your parter, Do-si-do!" I could have killed him!

I love her big eyes in this pic.



It amazes me how big of a mess she can make with the smallest thing. She had a part of a pop-tart for breakfast and I'm not really sure how much she ACTUALLY ate.


My mom's friend made these adorable outfits for Chicke 'n Noodle so I had to get a picture even though they HATE putting clothes on.

The outfits even come with this handy-dandy handle to hold the dogs by. I almost peed in my pants when Matt picked them both up. I still laugh about it as I'm typing this. Too funny!

I have been spring cleaning like crazy the last few weeks and came across these Harry Potter glasses I got Matt for his birthday. Well Madi loved them so much she thought she'd just wear them. Again, I have never laughed so much at one time.
Here's our very own Madi Potter!



I wanted to end this post on a sweet note. I have the sweetest, most thoughtful husband. Matt was making my father-in-laws hot sauce recipe and made me a not-as-hot version since I love hot sauce but not too hot! How sweet is that? It was excellent by the way!

1 comment:

Tatum said...

I love the harry potter glasses! so cute!