We decided to go on a walk last night so Matt told Madi to go get her shoes on. After we got ours on and headed to the door, this is what we saw . . .
Then tonight she comes out of our room with my tennis shoes on. I guess the girl loves shoes!


I think Noodle likes Tucker better than Madi since he doesn't pull her tail, scream at her and try to give her head-butting kisses every day!
Growing up we always had chores to do. It was a bad day to find your name next to "Pick up Dog Sh*t" (and yes it actually said that). My mom wanted it to be picked up daily. So anytime she goes to my brother's house or our house she will comment if all the dog poop is not picked up. Well, I thought I'd have a little fun with her when she was here yesterday. Matt aerated our yard this week so there are all these (probably 100 or so) long slender clods of dirt everywhere. When my mom was her I gave her a story about how bad Matt has been about picking up dog poop then I opened the door. I WISH I would have videoed her response. Well, actually I don't since there were a few choice words basically saying, "Get Matt on the phone. He should know better . . . Those poor puppies . . . lazy . . .and so on." I was laughing so hard when I told her what they really were. I am still laughing!


No comments:
Post a Comment