Monday, January 12, 2026

The Start of 2026!

 

We got back from Angel Fire Sunday night just in time for Madi to start her new job at People's bank that Monday. She was a little nervous. . . 
But thankfully still smiled for me!
I had to laugh when she came home carrying her shoes. Her flat shoes. I told her wait until she wears heels all day. :)  
Love my job and that I get to be part of history where Texas is putting funding for teacher education! 
Tuesday night was our first night at dance lessons!  Matt knows how much I love to dance so he bought us private lessons for Christmas. :) Day 1 was a success! 

We met the Foleys for happy hour on Thursday. Adam walks in and does this. That's why we're such good friends. 

Madi is still loving her job after a week! She said that everyone is so nice and welcoming. 
She'll be in training for two weeks then on her own.  She said she's been shadowing a few people but has also done a few transactions on her own. So happy for her! 

No comments: