Monday, January 19, 2026

Celebrating Maddie, RN!

Church started back Wednesday night.  Can't believe this is Madi's last semester in Youth. 
I have to beg Maci for snaps that include pictures of her instead of her ceiling. This is what a I get. :) 
I'm enjoying being on Lubbock ISD's Leadership Academy team. 
We learn so much each month by touring many of their campuses. 
Friday night we met Tripp and Maddie at the Reserve to celebrate her passing the final exam to be an RN!  
Maddie and Madi showed up twinning so I tried to a picture to remember it.  Too funny! 
Maddie's working as an RN in Covenant's ER.  So far she's enjoying it and we enjoying hearing about her shifts!
This girl is so easy to celebrate!



The following day Tripp and Maddie were heading to Mexico for a work trip he and his team earned!
So happy for his success!  Maddie snapped and said he caught a fish! Hope they're having a great time. 

No comments: