Tuesday, April 1, 2025

DNOW Weekend!

Matt displays Madi's volleyball posters from her school gym in his basement!  Can't believe we'll have the third and final one here soon! 
We always enjoyed cheering on Hunter but when the weather is beautiful, it's even better!
I went to Waco for work last week and enjoyed the weather as well.  We walked to a few fun places before dinner. 

Friday we headed to Hobbs for the night with the Foleys to celebrate Bianca's birthday!  The kids all went to DNOW for the weekend so it worked perfectly!
They don't have their phones for the weekend so this is the only picture I have. You can see Madi and friends in the middle!
Bianca's favorite dessert is strawberry shortcake. A friend said this cake from Market St. bakery tastes just like one so I had to get it for her! 
 
We enjoyed a great dinner at the casino when we arrived! 
Then dessert of course! 
And off to gamble! Bianca has always loved bubble craps!

We weren't big winners but had a great time.  We had a yummy brunch then headed home on Saturday. 
That night we met Hunter's parents for dinner since he was also at DNOW.  It was fun getting to visit with them more!
Sunday night, we celebrated Tripp passing his insurance exam so he is a licensed agent! 
We had fajitas and ate outside since it was so nice!
Then we played a game with these fun kids before calling it a night. 
Madi made eggs on the stovetop for the first time and was so proud of herself! 
I sent all the leftovers with Tripp and Madi Sunday night then got this text on Monday. :) 
So glad Tripp lives in town so we can see him often! 
Madi shared this cute picture of Hunter. I just had to laugh and post it. 
So thankful for so many wonderful family and friends to celebrate!

No comments: