I got a new car back in August but my personalized license plates finally came in the first part of February. Sherre with 3s since we're a family of 3!
I loved this car when I saw a similar one years ago. Never thought it was a possibility since it's a 2 seater. But Matt said drive it while you can! So, I'm enjoying it for now! Pretty soon we won't be able to get in and out of it very easily. :)
I love how it looked before but even better with the trim around it. Matt said it needed it to be more secure so it's a win-win!
Sent Tuck and Maci a Valentine's Day gift but had them open it early so Maci could wear her Valentine PJs all month long!
Borrowed Madi's red pants and got lots of compliments!
Love her snaps and her big hair!
We celebrated Jeromy's birthday last night with drinks and dinner at F&B.
We had a great time with great friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment