Wednesday, February 5, 2025

Lubbock Symphony Guild Debutante Weekend!

Friday afternoon, Kym, Katy and I volunteered by setting up for the Father/Debutante dinner that night. 
Of course, we had to celebrate afterward with a few drinks!
It was great seeing what next year will look like for our girls!
Saturday night was the Debutante Ball for the Seniors.  But the Juniors are presented so we went to watch.  They were to wear the black dresses they wear for volunteering. 






We just stayed for the Junior Presentation part, but Madi and friends stayed for the dinner and ball. 





She said the food wasn't they great so afterward they went to Torchy's for food. :) 
We went to dinner with the Norrises at Triple J then had drinks at F&B by our house. 

I told Madi to look at all the Senior's gowns to see what she wants for next year.  For fun, I had her try on my wedding dress. She was surprised with how much she likes it.  I doubt she'll wear it as it has a few spots on it but it was fun to see her in it. 

Next year it will be us doing all the Senior things! 

No comments: