Madi and I spent a lot time shopping for a volleyball banquet dress this past weekend. We had to stop and get a Sprinkles cupcake out of the vending machine along the way!
Sunday, December 1st: Fred showed up with a fun family escape advent calendar! Day 1 was pretty tough so we're excited for the rest of the month.
I made a fun advent calendar for Tucker and Maci! The first day was a gift card to their local coffee shop!
Monday, December 2nd: Fred is amazing and showed up with another advent calendar from Sephora!
Madi sure loves opening all the fun, new beauty products.
Madi has a sweet boyfriend named Hunter! I told her I needed a picture of the two of them!
Tuesday, December 3rd: Fred brought a fun Lego Star Wars Christmas themed advent!
She's enjoyed building something each day!
Wednesday, December 4th: Madi mentioned she loved the Snoop on the Stoop so when I got one at a Favorite Things party for NCL I just knew Fred was going to leave it for her!
Buddies for life!
Madi had to interview me about her birth story for her Child Development class. It sure was fun looking through her baby book to remember some of the details.
This little thing was sunning in the flower pot!
Thursday, December 5th: Fred brought us matching family PJs!
We had to celebrate by wearing them to get ice cream!
Friday, December 6th: Fred knows Madi loved playing pickleball this year so he brought a fun Pickleball nut cracker to add to her collection!
Fred sure knows how to kick off the Christmas season!
No comments:
Post a Comment