Sunday, December 29, 2024

Family Vegas Trip!

We left Christmas evening to head to the airport.  The games Grandma Mayberry game us were perfect to kill time before getting on the plane. 
Arrived! 
The Sphere is so cool! 

First night we had dinner at Black Tap. 


It was so good then we shared one of their amazing shakes!
The next morning, we got up and went to brunch before heading to our spa day! 
Matt got a massage and shave while Madi and I enjoyed a massage, facial, pedicure and blowout! 
While Madi finished getting ready for dinner, Matt and I found a place with great drinks. 

After dinner at Delmonico, Madi and I shopped at the Fashion Show Mall across from our hotel. 
We had to take pictures on the bridge on the way back!

We met Matt for gelato before going to bed!  We were tired! 

The next morning we had a great brunch again before heading out for a day of shopping.  Matt went downtown to gamble and Madi and I went to Town Square and the South and North Outlets. 

Started looking at prom dresses since May will be here before we know it!
We had dinner at Yardbird but our reservation was later so Matt and Madi made a before-dinner run to Donutique! 
Then we headed home Saturday after another yummy brunch! It was a quick 3 night trip but we packed in a lot of fun, relaxation and shopping! 




 

No comments: