We met the Foleys, Ellises, Gibbs and Buxkempers for a night out before school starts back.
We went to Rave On and enjoyed it!
Very thankful for these great friends.
With school coming up, I found this sweet mother/daughter matching necklace set that I got for Madi.
It has two interlocking circles (one bigger than the other). It's simple but pretty!
We volunteered at a few places together to get some of our NCL hours in before school starts. Here we are working in the Restore for Habitat for Humanity.
While we were volunteering, Matt went to a Tech football practice with a bunch of alumni. He had a great time!
Sunday after church, we had our first in-person NCL meeting!
We are so happy that Haley and her mom (below) are also in NCL!
Sunday night, we had the Foleys, Laytons, and new friends, the Teppers, over for a cook out and swim party!
Monday morning, I went with Tripp and Shelle to walk his schedule at South Plains, buy his textbooks, and get a parking pass. He humored me and picked a seat in each classroom so I could take a pic!
Madi's hair appointment for a balayage was also on Monday.
She was so excited and happy with the outcome!
Tripp's first day working with Matt and his firm was that afternoon. Here he is working away at his desk!
Lots to do to get ready to go back to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment