Sunday, August 8, 2021

GMS Volleyball Camp

This is what GMS volleyball camp looks like . . . 
And this . . . 
Two of the GMS coaches stayed at our house for the week since they fly in from all over to coach the camp. 
Madi said she learned a lot and loved Coach Rachel and Coach Jo. 
Matt had a conference in Vegas during GMS camp so I flew out to spend a few days with him. 
I can never say no to this guy, good food, . . . 
And pool time!
Plus some shopping after dinner!
Since the coaches were at our house, the puppies spent part of the week that we were away at Grandma's house.  
And from these pictures, I think they were living their best life!
It was a productive, fun week but we were all happy to be back together Thursday night! 
 

No comments: