Last Sunday afternoon, I made these two play Clue with me since I was going to be traveling for the whole week.
Monday - She had to take the napkins for her teacher's lunch that we signed up for.
Tuesday
Wednesday
Grandma picked Madi up on Wednesday and got a treat at Sonic before heading to piano. She sent me this pic since I was missing my girl!
Thursday mornings is FCA so since I was out of town, Matt took Madi and Gracie to breakfast at Market St. and Starbucks!
We love Braum's so anytime I see one while traveling I have to tease Matt. Unfortunately, I wasn't around during lunch time so I didn't get to stop.
Friday
Friday morning was a time for parents to attend during their kids' ELAR period to read together. We've done it once before so I was sad to miss. Matt said he really got into her book, The Beast Within, as she was reading.
The inspection I was on was only 1.5 hours away so thankfully I was home in time to pick Madi up from school!
No comments:
Post a Comment