Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Labor Day Weekend

 Labor Day weekend started with a sleepover with Devyn and Maisen!
 Saturday I took them to Home Depot to make a fun craft!

 The finished products . . .
 Madi played at Devyn's house Saturday afternoon then we met them and Gracie's family at the pool one last time! 
 Saturday evening we met Grandma and Grandpa Mayberry and Uncle Rod for dinner at Red Lobster!
 Sunday after church Madi and I went and had our toe done!  Matt played poker that evening with a friend from work and I met Desiree and Beth for a quick happy hour!
 Aunt Shelle sent more awesome pictures of Tripp's game Friday night!
 We love our #6!

 We went and saw Hotel Transylvania 3 Monday morning!
 Then Monday afternoon we started a new holiday tradition for days like Labor Day, Memorial Day, etc.
 The kids all play at the Foley's house and the parents go out for a fun happy hour/dinner!
Then we all come home to watch a choreographed dance routine!  And we're all home to get ready for the week well before bed time! 

No comments: