Saturday, September 8, 2018

A Short Week

 Tuesday
 Wednesday - Church started back up tonight!
 Thursday
 Friday was picture day!  Hope this is the cute smile she made for the photographer!
 Took Casey to lunch for her birthday! 
 And I find these fun pics on my phone that they took while I went to the restroom! :)
Grandma Mayberry left a little surprise for Madi on her night stand.  We are ready for some fall weather!
Friday night the big girls all stayed at the Foley's house while the littles went to church for Kids Night Out.  The adults cooked out at our house and planned our Vegas vacation coming up!
The big girls all ended up spending the night at the Foley's house so Adam sent these pictures of the wonderful show they were treated to later that evening.  :)

I thought last weekend was full of fun but this weekend is proving to be just as busy!

No comments: