Friday, April 7, 2017

Sick Day

 Sunday night is now family game night declared Madison! 
 If given the choice, all the puppies will be as close to Madi as possible or sitting on her like GV did while we played Great States.
 Monday
 Ms. Janda, who we carpool with, said Madi closed her eyes on the way to school Monday.  Well when I picked her up from piano she seemed fine but I asked how she felt.  She said good but that her ear hurt a little.  I waste no time so off we went to the doctor.  Sure enough she had strep, no fever, no sore throat . . . go figure! 
I had to travel to Snyder Tuesday so thankfully Madi can stay home all day by herself now.  Daddy did a little bit of work from home and Grandma brought her a yummy lunch after one of her appointments.  Madi surprised me with this drawing she did while I was working.  Definitely have to frame this one!
 All better Wednesday morning.  Although, she did ask me on Tuesday morning, "Mom, why do I have to stay home if I feel fine?"  :)
 Thursday
 We went out to dinner Thursday night to BJ's which is very rare for us to do.  Madi loved her rootbeer in a mug. :)
 We sent a quick Happy Birthday picture to Grandma B who is turning 90 today!  We have more celebrating coming up tonight! 
Friday
Glad I was able to blog the week already since I know this weekend will be super busy with fun events!

No comments: