Easter morning started with a fun scavenger hunt all over the house.
It led to Grandma and Grandpa Heider's package and a gift from us.
She's been wanting to try wood carving so we got a wood burning kit to see if she likes it.
I made a LONG scavenger hunt this time since she loves them so much. Whew!
Then it was time to get ready for church!
Madi wanted to take one of us too!
Our attempt at a family picture! :)
After church we went on a family bike ride and ended up at the new Taco Villa near our house for lunch.
What a treat to enjoy lunch outside with these two!
With all the places popping up around our house I imagine seeing these bikes like this many times this summer!
We celebrated early since I'm off to Denver for the week in a few hours.
We enjoyed the best Easter weekend.













No comments:
Post a Comment