The afternoon of New Year's Eve we took the puppies on a walk while Madi roller bladed in her pajamas.
Noodle's getting pretty old and can't make it very far so I usually carry her.
I asked Matt if he thought she'd fit in his pullover pocket.
She fit perfectly!
After our walk, we loaded up all our games and food and headed to the Foley's house.
The Gibb's family joined us too. The kids had a blast playing and eating.
We had to try out Adam's latest gadget he got for Christmas,
You put your phone in these goggle like things and play 3D videos.
They were cracking up at me since I got really into it. I wasn't expecting it to be that cool!
The adults played Mexican Train and ate too many fajitas!
Then at midnight the adults toasted champagne and the kids toasted sparkling apple juice in fancy glasses we bought.
Yes, I was beyond exhausted after midnight!
Our first picture of 2017! So thankful to spend another year with this guy!












No comments:
Post a Comment