We've been teaching Madi a lot of new games that we like to play. Gin and Phase 10 to name a few. It sure it nice to sit by the fire and play a game as a family.
Friday the 6th I headed into work to welcome our new student teachers to orientation. Of course, it started to snow!
We enjoyed our last weekend with some family games including introducing Madi to Monopoly!
I think she likes it!
After Christmas break and a quick Vegas trip, we were ready for our routine to return Monday morning.
Tuesday
Sure is nice to see our programs getting recognition!
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
We finally got Matt's CPA license framed and up in his office! He's officially official!
Friday evening crafts . . . poster of foods for her lunch!
I took Noodle to get an evaluation at the vet Friday afternoon and was very thankful that she received a good bill of health. She's old but healthy!
I didn't play Monopoly as a kid so I finally let Matt and Madi rope me into a game Saturday morning. They both did a good job of teaching me all the rules.
Saturday afternoon we braved the cold rain and met Devyn and her family at the skating rink for a few hours of fun.
Madi & Devyn
Saturday night Madi spent the night with Devyn. It was the first time for her to spend the night with someone other than a family member. Matt and I enjoyed dinner out at Aspen Creek and then rented The Accountant to watch at home.
Sunday after church, Maisen came over to play, make videos, and decorate book marks.
Madi and I both have Monday off so our weekend continues!




















No comments:
Post a Comment