Sunday, December 25, 2016

Another Cousin Christmas!

 Day 22:  Fred added another Christmas snow globe to Madi's collection.  Not sure what we're going to do with all of her collections once we start to run out of room. 

 Thursday afternoon, we had the Daniel girls over for our second annual cookie baking and decorating day! 
The girls decorated cookies and played while Shay and I munched on a veggie tray and other snacks enjoying watching them! It's a fun tradition that we will continue.  Matt was thankful to escape the girl day and go see the new Star Wars movie!
 Thursday evening we met my cousins Klay and Kirk for dinner at Dion's and a gift exchange.
 Aunt Melanie was helping Klay's girls, Kiran and Elora, open their gifts.  It's fun to see my cousin Klay as a dad to his sweet 3 year old twin daughters. Sure wish Aunt Bevie was here with us.
 I love that this man joins me on all these fun traditions!
 Aunt Shelle and I got the girls unicorn stick horses. 
 By this look, I think they liked them!
 Day 23:  Fred left a few notes for a scavenger hunt leading to . . .
 a fun treat for our road trip to Roswell!
More cousin Christmas fun coming up!

No comments: